My husbands life does not to appear to have changed all that much. He goes to work, he comes home, goes to soccer and plays with the baby, goes to bed...wakes up and starts it all over again.
Then there is me.
I carried a baby for 9 months. THEN I raised it for 3 thus far. Ive been home and Ive been loving it, but I think about this dilemma EVERYDAY about 100 times a day. How is it going to turn out. I pray about it, I talk about it, I started a blog completely surrounded by it. I am CONSUMED! I dont go out because its a lot of work. She hates the car seat.
Now Im going back to work and working for half the pay in my mind with less time for the baby. So his life is the same but better, my life is different but not the way I wanted AT ALL! I dont want to say it is worse...that seems a little drastic, I have a beautiful baby and everyone is healthy and if this is the worst of my problems then I am blessed.
But this isnt how I wanted it to go...this isnt what I worked for. What is the point?????
0 comments :
Post a Comment