THANKFUL THURSDAYS
So I like doing this, it makes me remember how good my life is.
1) Ant Traps. I tried to take care of our ant sitch naturally, but they just kept relocating. So we bought some traps, tucked them away and my ant problem seems to be gone.
2) Friends to email during the day. Keeps me from being lonely.
3) Cake Mania Im thankful and a little resentful of this game. Its fun, but too fun. I should probably stop.
4) My SNES sold for some decent dough.
5) Small Group. We pray together and grow together and creating long lasting friendships
6) Blogging. Its really become an outlet for me.
7) Hope Still
8) I lost some weight since Ive been home. I move around more and eat less staying home with Em.
9) http://allrecipes.com/ This site has helped stretch my domestic skills
10) Non hassle returns. I was able to return Ems first high chair for a better one all through the web and got all my mullah back.
idea from curiousgeorgi
0 comments :
Post a Comment