Where I am Now has moved, searching new verylegendaryee...

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

First Things First


It is work to try not to get down. The job search hasn’t been so successful. I know that I JUST posted that my hope was restored. My hope seems to be easily raised and easily shattered. I suck at sales and I almost got sucked into a job scam. But I am not  going to let myself get down or start wondering what God is doing. I’m working on trust. I decided last night that I need to start the day off with God and do what I know I can do. That is take care of my baby, home and husband. The job stuff, the want stuff, the creative stuff will come later.

This Scripture makes a little more sense to me than it used to:
Matthew 6:33
But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.

I didn’t know what “his kingdom” was. I still kinda don’t. But I know that God wants us to talk to him, tell him everything and read the Bible. I can do that. Then the rest will come. I just don’t know when.

So this morning as I was feeding Em the power went out. I was left with NOTHING to distract me. I went seeking for His kingdom, then I took a nap ;) There was nothing else to do!

When I woke from my nap, the soothing hum of electricity was back.

So I am not down, but in order to keep from being down I HAVE to seek God and do what I know he wants me to do. Love Him and my family with my actions. 

0 comments :

Post a Comment