Where I am Now has moved, searching new verylegendaryee...

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Learnin' & Returnin' Thanks

I am thankful for…
~A year with my new Bestie Emily. 
~Friends and family to celebrate first Birthday parties.(pictures coming soon)
~Date Night with Husband (we saw XMen) and friends that babysit. (It only took a year for me to leave her! :)


What have I learned this week…
~A new fancy camera with a lens means you have to wait longer to post pictures due to editing and blah blah blah. 
~Mutants are just like everyone else and most are just misunderstood. Seriously, Magneto is almost ALWAYS right...the government will turn on you when it gets it chance!



What surprised me…
How far chicken nuggets and baked Macaroni and Cheese go at a party. 


What I am readin’…
Sigh...The Element...Im starting to regret that I listed what I am reading. 

0 comments :

Post a Comment