Where I am Now has moved, searching new verylegendaryee...

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

These Are My Confessions


These Are My Confessions Rants and Raves
In the tune of Usher please

There are 3 statements that people make that really really irk me. 

What someone says: "Wow, You clean up nicely" 
What they mean: "Wow, Judging by the way you look all the other times I've seen you, Frankly,  Im surprised you can look this good. Why don't you put in an effort to look good all the time, because obviously you are not putting in any effort at all-whatsoever."
How I feel: Offended

What someone says: "Somebody forgot to take their medication today"
What they mean: "I'm making an effort to be funny here, at your expense. Your reaction to this particular situation is not validated or warranted in my opinion. Basically, you are overreacting. And since I love to use cliches that were overused by 1975, I'm going for it here. You see its funny because I'm insinuating that you are crazy. But really I'm just telling everyone within an earshot, that I'm not very funny at all"
How I feel: Annoyed and Offended

What someone says:" Somebody has a lot of time on their hands"
What they mean: "Wow, you spent time on doing something creative? I am WAY too important and busy to be spending my precious time the way you are spending your time. You obviously are not doing the important things that I am doing. In conclusion, I am better than you."
How I feel: Incredibly Offended. 

Any other statements that people make that really crisp your croutons? Lets hear them!
These Are My Confessions

If you see me making this face, You know what you did. 



2 comments :

  1. "You look tired" in my opinion is a nice way of saying you look terrible, I'll blame it on a lack of sleep

    ReplyDelete