Where I am Now has moved, searching new verylegendaryee...

Friday, March 16, 2012

These are My Confessions



These Are My Confessions
In the tune of Usher please

I like that we have had a mild winter, I like that spring seems to have sprung early. 
What I don't like...birds.
Birds that want to sing their happy little tunes at 4, 5 and 6 in the morning. 
I want to sleep and their squawking and chirping and tweeting and whatever else these birds have to be happy about makes me want to put them into a sling shot and launch them at a construction site. 
Below is an artist's rendition (me and a yellow legal pad) of what I would like to do.

 To be honest, I think I am onto something here........Nah.
In conclusion, I hate morning birds. 

These are my confessions. 




3 comments :

  1. you should play some angry birds. maybe that'll help ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. too funny. i know exactly how you feel..

    new follower, please stop on by:
    http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete