Where I am Now has moved, searching new verylegendaryee...

Monday, September 3, 2012

The Only Pants that Fit

I think I would like to keep things uplifting here on my little corner of the web...real, but not uber-negative, but I have had some grumpy pants on as of late. They are the only pants that fit. ;)
So with that I lead into this...

I am so tired of CHEVRON!

src
Maybe I am on Pinterest too much (that is where I see it most), which I have taken a little break from since I have a lot on my to do list already. But, yes...Chevron is EVERYWHERE and I am officially bored with it.

I dont want to see this necklace anymore!
src

This bubble necklace is featured on many fashion and beauty blogs and giveaways and Polyvore and of course Pinterest...(again another reason why I need to take a break from the site). There is nothing wrong with the necklace, but it has gone from fun to trendy to obnoxious. Kinda like that Carly Rae song Call Me Maybe. 

My intolerance for lactose has gone from a little annoyance to official and it makes me a little sad.

I like my ice cream, cereal and  creamy creamy coffee...sigh. All staples in this pregnancy diet. Hopefully its temporary.
------------------------
Okay I am done with those little vents...Now for something a little more positive.
My Bible App You Version had a verse of the day last week.
Romans 8:32
He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all-how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things? 

This verse has helped me get over my grumps and it helps me if I refer to it several times a day. I am going to post it in all different places in my house and maybe make a little print for myself to hang up.

Well folks. I hope your Labor Day is super, even if it is raining and I hope you find some encouragement as well :).








4 comments :

  1. Hope you had a lovely Labor day Tiffany! I am with you on that necklace (which I will admit, I never liked) and the chevron thing - which I will admit is adorable, but really enough is enough! Pinterest is quite awesome and addicting, but it has a way of over-saturating every last adorable thing.

    I have always loved that verse. Definitely one to come back to on my more grump days :) I just read your 30 for 30 post and didn't realize how far along you were. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i got that verse the other day too & it really helped my day. It's so encouraging to hear stuff like that from God :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful verse :) And I totally agree about those necklaces... and a few other pins... and the chevron is getting kind of old... but I still think it's cute :) haha maybe I spend waaaay too much time on Pinterest!

    -Madi
    www.acreativeadventure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, i love this! i am so sick of chevron and bubble necklaces too! i had one before they were all over the blog world :( but seriously...chevron is one of my biggest annoyances ever.
    p.s. i'm your newest follower :)

    xo brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.com

    ReplyDelete