This year I decided she will be dressed up as Abby Cadabby for Halloween.
I love that I get to choose her outfits right now ;)
I "made" her costume this year. Made is in quotations because I barely did anything.
Here is what I did:
1) I took one of Ems super fancy dresses that she got from her grandma.
2) Then I took one of stretchy head bands and cut some tulle and threaded and tied to the bottom row of the headband.
3)Then I took the tulle/headband/skirt and slipped it over the dress.
4) Then I made some pom poms from yarn.
5) I pinned and clipped the pom poms to Ems puffy pony tails on top of her head. Put some dollar store wings on her (which we got for free from a b-day party). And Alakazam...Abby Cadabby!
| During the judging Em refused to stand in line. |
| This is how Em looks often. So pleasant. |
But I tell myself this:
1) She doesnt know what she is missing
2) She cant have all that candy (mom can but shouldnt)
3) Im not sure she will have fun. She hates being made to be social. It takes her a while to warm up and relax and so walking up to several strange people might be a little overwhelming for her and us.
So BACK-OFF MOM GUILT! I will not have it!
Happy Hawwoween!
LOVE her costume! it's super cute. :) our church has a harvest party every year where the kids can dress up or not. it's a blast. i dont' think kaitlyn would do well trick or treating either. i so shoudl have invited you! moonbounce, games, dinner, candy, face painting, balloon animals, other adults to talk to ;)
ReplyDeletekeep it in mind for next year!
kim
maybe i should have logged into google as myself, not my husband before my previous comment! sorry. lol.
ReplyDeletehahaha so funny! Yes Next year, Ill have a one year old as well!
ReplyDelete