These Are My Confessions
In the tune of Usher please
I'm still blaming others when things end up missing around here.
Last week I realized one of my favorite earrings was missing. I moved Made the husband move the couch, love seat, coffee table and end table. It was G-ROSS under there, so I vacuumed. That's a good thing...but still no earring.
After about 45 minutes of searching I sat down and thought about the last time I had my earrings on.
Then it hit me...I only took one off.
The other earring was still in my ear.
Later that week I interrogated my two year old to find out where she put the reindeer cookie cutter.
"Em, Help me find the reindeer"
"Em, Where is the reindeer?"
"Em, We cant make cookies without the reindeer"
Some time later, I found said reindeer placed out of Ems reach on the counter so that she couldn't play with it and loose it.
So my plan worked. I just didn't remember how smart I was.
These are my confessions.


0 comments :
Post a Comment