So I'm a Stay-at-Home mom and I LOVE it, except that my choice to stay home is keeping us from buying a home. Its a cycle.
Go To Work- Pay for 2 kids in daycare, afford a mortgage, see my kids less, be more tired than I already am.
Or,
Stay Home- Stay the course financially, small apartment, see my kids all the time.
So I'm praying for wisdom, guidance, priorities and a miracle.
Ill keep you posted on that.
Ill keep you posted on that.
I have some ideas though.
~Does The Gap need a children's clothing designer that works from home. If so, I got some great ideas. Anyone out there with connections, hook me up!!
~How about some Harry Potter Post Voldemort Fan Fiction? Anyone interested in reading that? Its not written yet, but I got some ideas.



what a cute family you have! xo
ReplyDeleteThanks so much! I cant take too much credit for their cuteness, but Im proud!
DeleteHi tiffany! what a beautiful family you have! I am a new follower from Messy dirty hair! thank you for posting the Ephesians 3 print verse. It is a TIMELY good reminder for me that God can do anything bigger and MORE than i think for myself! Keep on sister! Miracles are on their way!
ReplyDeleteThanks! Im praying and this verse is my go to at this time in my life.
DeleteHEY! I found your blog over at Kelly's blog! I loved it and just wanted to drop in and say hello from your newest follower!!
ReplyDeleteHellloooooo and Welcome ;)
DeleteGreat blog! I found you through Messy.Dirty.Hair.
ReplyDeleteWhy Thanx! Hope yall stick around :)
DeleteI love staying at home too! Thanks for the post! Messy Dirty Hair sent me.
ReplyDeleteIt really is great being home with the littles. Welcome!
DeleteThis post is so great! I'll pray you get some wisdom!
ReplyDelete-Madi
www.acreativeadventure.blogspot.com
PS I definitely would! I'm a huge Harry Potter fan!:)