Where I am Now has moved, searching new verylegendaryee...

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy

So, My boss at the dealership convinces the CEO to give me 2 weeks notice so that I can find a job. I contact the career specialist from training and she sets me up with Tech Agency and I started interviewing right away. And they love me and they find me a place where I can interview right away. Its closer to home, there is no travel and it seems very promising.
The day of my interview there is a HUGE snow storm. I was told that I could reschedule, but I dont risk it. It took me 1 hour to go 10 miles but I did it. And Im early. I know that this probably annoys my recruiter and the interviewER, because they probably were hoping I would reschedule so they wouldnt have to travel, but I also knew that they would have to give me KUDOS for making it to an interview in a BLIZZARD!
The position is entry level but already pays more than what I make.
The interview went well and later that day I find out that they want to hire me! They didnt care for one other candidate and the other decided to reschedule due to the storm. Well they canceled that interview with him. I accept! I could start immediately but my current boss doesnt want me to because he asked for me to have 2 weeks. He didnt have to do me that favor, but whatevs, fine Ill stick around the place that doesnt think Im worth the $$$. OH YEAH AND they want me to train my replacement. Who's my replacement, the owners cousin!!!
He wants me to teach him everything I know...WELL GUESS WHAT!!! Thats not happening. I didnt bust MY hump in school and add more school debt to my life so that I can teach you for a job you dont deserve. We butt heads and training ends after the first session.
AAAAAAAAAAND not only did they want me to teach my nepotismatic replacement, I find out that the company blew 50 grand on a car deal that they cant make back. THAT WAS MORE THAN MY SALARY!!!!. Im PRETTY sure they just didnt like having a woman in a mans job.
Its been 2 years now, and I think that company is swirling the drain in the crapper right now (Not Mercedes but the owners of the dealerships)...heh heh.
So now Im working at a better job, that is closer to home and more money...Yippe SKippee, then the ECONOMY STRIKES AGAIN!!!!
DANG YOU ECONOMY!!!!

0 comments :

Post a Comment