Where I am Now has moved, searching new verylegendaryee...

Monday, November 29, 2010

Pregnancy

The first 3-4 were Wonderful and Awful...
I was soooooo sick all the time and was trying to hide my pregnancy. I was throwing up in parking lots, in the car, at work. It was terrible and it was during the Holidays too. So no festive dinners for me. Partys were hard to attend. And I lost some weight. That I didnt mind too much.
Week 20 hit and I felt AMAZING. I had energy, I was going to Zumba and eating and loving life.
I was sure I was having a boy and was picking out boy names and boy toys and boy bedding.
We go get our ultrasound and what do you know...we are having  a girl!!!!
Im glad I found out because then I was able to feel like I was getting to know the person inside. My husband was speechless and a little bit in  daze when we left the doctors. It was pretty comical.
 Then came month 8 and I was HUGE. I had gained 40 lbs and I could feel every pound of it when I walked up stairs.
Then I was in week 39...!!!
All this time I was praying everyday that God would provide a way for me to work from home. That the baby would be healthy. That I can breastfeed and deliver naturally.

0 comments :

Post a Comment