Where I am Now has moved, searching new verylegendaryee...

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

12 days

I have 12 days until I have to go back to work.
I interviewed with a day care that is on my way to work. It’s a fine place. Its cute. The ladies have been there for many years.
I really DO NOT want to put my baby in day care. Its breaking my heart, but nothing has worked out. And then there is the cost. It is going to cost an entire paycheck for a months worth of daycare. Soooo, Not only is my salary cut in half, I have to have my baby raised by other people. I’m working for half a months pay FULL-TIME and see my baby for 8 hours less. Basically I will see her for about 4 of her awake hours and an hour of that is in the car. This just plain SUCKS!
What is the point what the heck am I working for! I can pay my school bills. Thats it! Nothing else! No eating out, no entertainment.IT SUCKS IT SUCK IT SUCKS IT SUCKS IT SUCKS.

0 comments :

Post a Comment