Where I am Now has moved, searching new verylegendaryee...

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Present Day

OOooookay, We are almost to caught up to the present or “Where I Am Now” for real.

After I was turned down for a more flexible schedule I decided I was going to quit. I spoke with my husband and I told him that I wanted to give my 2 weeks notice. After some discussion we decided that I will work there for the remainder of the year. That way I have a little more time to find that perfect job where I can work from home and take care of my little BFF.

So I did it. I gave my job a month’s notice which they thought was very generous of me. They said they would miss me and were sorry to see me go.
Since it was the holidays there was less work to do and I gave up a few of my tasks. So towards the end I became sort of a lame duck. My day basically was broken up between pumping and job searching.

My LO was in daycare for about 4 weeks total. They loved her of course. She’s a pretty easy baby. Except for her poops! She went through 3 outfits a day!

I’m home now and I LOVE IT. But now our income is less than half and we were living comfortably. We live in a tiny apartment and still have some juicy school bills.

I’m still looking for that Work From Home position. I get down sometimes. I wonder why God hasn’t worked things out yet. But I’m praying that I trust him more and for provision and am trying to remember what the Bible says about these things.

It was easier to trust that God would provide when things seemed so far away. Now I’m in it and although we are okay for right now…I don’t know what the future looks like.

So that is Where I Am Now. 

1 comment :

  1. Thanks for participating! We had car trouble two weeks ago and were so thankful for everyones help...even strangers!

    ReplyDelete