Where I am Now has moved, searching new verylegendaryee...

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Im Thankful Still #4


Im Thankful Still #4

I need to do this so I remember Gods goodness and love and that I am blessed.
1) Friends that help us jump our car batteries.

2) Being able to pay for a car battery

3) Ive had a few people tell me how they made the decision for themselves or their wives to work from home and how it was tough at times, but it worked and they were really happy with their decision.

4) A husband that supports me in my desire to be home with our baby.

5) I am healthy and so is my family

6) Friends that sympathize with me when I complain.

7) Nap time. LO needs her nap and I can get things done, such as blogging, job searching and emailing.

8) A funny baby.

9) A funny husband

10) Time. Im surprised with how little of it I still have even though Im home. But Im thankful that I have more time to do those house wifey things.

idea from CuriousGeorgi

0 comments :

Post a Comment