So when you are pregnant people ask you the same questions over and over and over. I just wanted to wear a T-Shirt that said…
Due June 21
It’s a Girl
I feel great
No Name Yet
People really really had a hard time with the fact that we did not know what we were going to name our baby. They seemed really offended by it and then would throw out their suggestions. This annoyed me because this is going to be my kid, not theirs, I wanna come up with her name.
So Little Baby Girl has arrived in the world and as Im getting fixed up due to the rig morale of labor we have time to come up with a name before we introduce her to family and friends.
During pregnancy I probably looked at literally a 1000 names and considered how I felt towards each one. Husband rejected 998 of these names. But one was always on our list.
We throw out some suggestions and I hem and haw and about 2 hours after she was born we picked her name. Emily Rain. And I love it.
Emily Rain
Born 2:36pm (not 5:24)
7lbs 14oz
21 inches
0 comments :
Post a Comment