THANKFUL THURSDAYS
So I like doing this, it makes me remember how good my life is.
1) Today is my last day at the office. It was great, Im Thankful I can stay home. Its going to be tight, but we can do it.
2) Christmas went well. We both liked our gifts and Baby had good time chewing on wrapping paper and bows.
3) Linked In. It’s a good website and I hope it helps me find that telecommuting job.
4) A warm apartment. I like living next to old people that have their heat blasting. It makes our place a little cozier.
5) Nudys. That place is yummy. It’s a breakfast diner…NOT what you think!
6) Friends to spend New Years Eve with.
7) The Lord blesses us so much. We have enough to pay bills and buy gifts. I don’t want to forget when we weren’t able to do that. I never want to take our finances for granted.
8) Fed-Ex. They really come in handy when disputing an ongoing audit for 4 years now.
9) Netflix and Hulu. We don’t need cable because of these companies.
10) Hope for the future. Jeremiah 29:11
idea from curiousgeorgi
Congrats on staying at home!
ReplyDelete