Where I am Now has moved, searching new verylegendaryee...

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Cranky Pants

Today I have my cranky pants on.
I’m not really sure why.
Em has her cranky pants on too. Her reasons for wearing cranky pants seem obvious to me. Her nose is crusty, she is teething and she wants to be a big girl and stand all day. Em doesn’t know how to get down yet and she gets frustrated and whiney…I can handle crying…but the WHINING!

Me…
Its not so easy to figure out sometimes.

Nothing bad has happened. Everything is as it has been. Maybe that is why.

I still haven’t found the work been hired by a job I want.

I want A LOT of things. I cant have any or at least many of these things right now.
Then there is guilt of wanting “things” and not being content or seeming ungrateful.

I’m also ready for spring…I think. I hoped to have an income by spring.

Getting dishes and laundry out of the way helped a little bit. At least I’m doing my part, serving somehow.

I’m still trusting God and praying he opens and closes doors and gives me wisdom everyday.

I know he loves me and he will provide.

And there is tomorrow. 

0 comments :

Post a Comment