I don’t want to take time or life for granted. I'm going to try to keep a weekly little tally of what I am thankful for and what I have learned. Lets see how it goes.
I am thankful for…
Husband finding some lost cash.
A possible opportunity for new work. Time will tell.
An opportunity to serve and make money with Em with by my side.
What have I learned this week…
Baby teeth don’t always grow “in order”. I was expecting Ems fourth tooth to be a top middle tooth, but instead it was a little side tooth…I was worried they were growing in crooked, or that she was missing some baby teeth, LOL, but a mommy-friend put that fear to rest.
What surprised me…
I kinda miss Oprah?! I was really moved by her last episode and kinda missed her the next couple days.
What am I readin’…
The Element (this is a good read for finding your passion and talents) Ive been hearing little whispers if you will from different sources about finding your calling and living out your purpose. Time will tell.
0 comments :
Post a Comment