I am thankful for…
~A break in the heat. (I love the heat, but Em does NOT)
~False Eyelashes...when you are down and troubled, stick some falsies on and you will feel F-A-B-O-L-O-U-S!!
~Friends that love me and want me to feel F-A-B-O-L-O-U-S and buy me false eyelashes.
What have I learned this week…
~Jojoba oil. That stuff is pretty cool. Husband bought it for his own purposes, but it also works great as make-up remover. What surprised me…
~Even though Im not working, we still have the $$ to have fun. That is such a huge blessing and a surprise. But why should I be surprised that God does more than provide...I dont know. But Im still surprised by His goodness...goofy me.
What am I readin’…
~Im Still reading The Element. Now that I have it posted two weeks in a row, Im going to try to finish it this week. And hopefully I will discover what my skills and passion are.
yay for falsies!!!
ReplyDelete