I am thankful for…
~A sinus infection that helped me lose those last 5 pregnancy pounds...Ill take an illness over having to jog.
~My Shark Steamer, it does a good job of removing dried baby food off of a high chair and puke from a car seat.
~My ability to list a third thing ;)
What have I learned this week…
According to Suze Orman, I dont have to buy a house any time soon. Phew...the pressure is off...until we have another kid, or buy ANYTHING and I have to find a place to put it. But Suze Orman said it...and what she says goes.
What surprised me…
According to Suze Orman, I dont have to buy a house any time soon. Phew...the pressure is off...until we have another kid, or buy ANYTHING and I have to find a place to put it. But Suze Orman said it...and what she says goes.
What surprised me…
How annoyed I am that the Eagles are considering taking on Plaxico Burress. Im not even super knowledgeable about the team, I just know that every other year or so they seem to lose my respect even further. This ACTUALLY kept me up at night. HAHA!
What am I readin’…
Take a guess....yes....The Element. And Since Saturday is Ems first b-day, Im planning a party and will have even less time to read. There is a .0000000000001 percent chance I will finish it this week. But I will finish it, Oh yes...then LOOK OUT WORLD...
0 comments :
Post a Comment