Where I am Now has moved, searching new verylegendaryee...

Friday, May 13, 2011

Mission Accomplished

So last weekend a friend of mine from school got married. It was a lovely occasion, the bride, the groom, little flower girls, meeting up and laughing with some old friends...but the real highlight...

I cropped this pic because the diaper bag and silly grin takes away from the coolness my shoes are trying to emit. Im also wearing purple tights, which created a nice contrast to the bright yellow.

My Shooooooooooeeeeeeeesss (sing in a high falsetto voice)!

I FINALLY got to show off my F-A-B-O-L-O-U-S yellow, frilly, 4 inch heels!

It was amazing. The head turns, the double takes, and the compliments from friends and strangers alike.
I never felt so alive. (Im joking here, but I was on a high.)
I didnt want it to end.
I refused to let it end.
After the reception, we tossed around ideas.
"How about Bowling"
"NO!" I exclaim. "I have got to remain in these shoes!"
"Huh, okay...how about the mall"
"YES!"

And to the mall we went. And it was GLORIOUS. I got an amazing compliment from a woman walking by.
She made my day.
Mission Accomplished.
But there was still a lot of shopping to do. 
Three hours later, maybe more, maybe less. Its all a blur, my feet were on FIRE!
They screamed and pleaded, but I ignored them. 
Then we FINALLY made it home and I put my little yellow friends away.

Its been a week.
I still have little bruises from my big toes being jammed through a peep toe...but I have no regrets,
it was worth it, and given the chance...Id do it all again.

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Hey all you bliggity bloggers out there in the blogsoshpere.
Dont forget to tweet your vlogs!

2 comments :

  1. the shoes were FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC!!!
    lol...that last little bit sounds familiar...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Amy
    I thought you would like that.

    ReplyDelete