Where I am Now has moved, searching new verylegendaryee...
Learnin’ n Returnin’ Thanks
I am Thankful for… My Husband, He is a hands-on dad! He loves his little girl and loves spending time with her, teaching her, playing with her and taking care of her. Im thankful for this because I know that there are a lot of men out there that are intimidated by babies and/or feel that it’s the moms job to feed, bathe and diaper the kids. My husband is a great dad and loves to do all those things!
What I have learned this week…That I really REALLY need to take
care of my eyes. I stretch the time of use for my contacts to save money, I rub my eyes really hard when Im tired and I touch them way too much. I had to go to the dr. for some intense eye pain due to corneal abrasions. I was kinda hoping for an eye patch. I think I can rock one. I would bedazzle it and add some fabric and flare and be one F-A-B-O-L-O-U-S Pirate! I would answer our church phone like “CalvAARRRGHy Bible Church, me name be Tiffany” but alas, I was just given some drops and told not to wear contacts for two weeks. 
What surprised me…I had an interview with a recruiter for a full-time work from home IT job. Due to my eye issues and Em had a fever, I had to cancel. I was relieved. This surprised me because isnt this what I have been praying for for years! This particular job required that I be on the phone from 9-6. I think this would have been extremely difficult to do with my little toddler. I have a few emotions, like confusion, guilt and concern. But Im trying to move past those feelings. Im continuing to pursue a job where I can work from home part-time that is IT related. Im praying for inspiration, motivation, discipline and wisdom.
What I am readin’…I recently finished Heaven is For Real. It’s a good read and I recommend it to anyone looking for something light and uplifting. Click Here for my thoughts on this book.
0 comments :
Post a Comment