Where I am Now has moved, searching new verylegendaryee...

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

These are my confessions


These Are My Confessions
In the tune of Usher please

I say “Hi” to animals as I see them. Example: I was pulling out of the Toy R Us parking lot and I saw some ducks chillin’ in the road, as I turn away, I yell out my window “Hi Ducks” That really made me laugh. Then I realized I do this all the time. I caught myself saying “Hi” to the bunny in our apartment complex court yard as well. 
And when it’s time to kill a bug, I USUALLY apologize to it.
Example: ”I’m sorry, I have to crush you now”. Sometimes my apology is a little more passionate. Example: “AAAH, I HATE YOU! DIE DIE DIE!!!!”
I can relate VERY well to the video below...in fact SNL stole this dialog from me!!!






These are my confessions.








1 comment :

  1. Wow........ I sit here at work speechless (amuSed and entertained)

    ReplyDelete