Its the beginning of a new year. I have a lot of things that I would like to accomplish. Too many to be held accountable for to list here.
Its January 3rd and its back to work. There are pros and cons to working from home.
Way more pros than cons.
There are some distractions in working from home.
Today Em dumped a practically brand new box of Super Sized Multi-Grain Cheerio's.
| A whole box of cheerios on the floor, its hard to see as it blends in with our multi-grain floor. Trust me, its a big mess. |
| Em cleans up one Cheerio at a time. |
| I put her to work. As you can see, Mum did most of the clean up. |
| More clean up required in living room since cheerios like to travel on little feet and little bottoms. |
0 comments :
Post a Comment