Where I am Now has moved, searching new verylegendaryee...

Thursday, July 12, 2012

30 With 30 Maternity Edition: Mash-Up 1

If you are following along Im doing the 30 with 30 challenge to see how far I can stretch my wardrobe...literally ;)

So here is my first Mash-Up.

Please pardon the poor quality of photos and the awkward camera in the mirror. I am thinking next week Ill set up husbands fancy camera on the tripod and try using the remote shutter...we will see. :)

For this set I'm wearing the same blue dress 3 different ways. Thats 3 Sundays of church wear Yall!!! Here is where you can see all the pieces I pulled for this project.
Gap Dress, Payless shoes, Target Belt



Thrifted Shirt, Gap Dress, DSW shoes

Thrifted Shirt, Gap Dress, Payless Shoes, Old Navy Bangles and my Staples. 

Like I said, I am getting bigger every week. We will see how far I can take this project.

Philippians 4:19
And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.

Photobucket


Oh Baby By Motherhood Surplice Ruffle Dress

0 comments :

Post a Comment