Where I am Now has moved, searching new verylegendaryee...

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

30 with 30: Maternity Edition

I am not by any means a "Style Blogger" (To be honest I don't know what category I would fall in :). But there is a little project out there in the blog-world called 30 with 30. Basically you go through your closet and  try to mix and match outfits in different ways in an effort to stretch your wardrobe. I hate buying maternity clothes (I feel like they are such a waste of money) so I thought I would give this project a try. I am getting bigger every week and am not sure how far I can stretch this project but its kinda fun and I realized I have  A LOT of clothes that I can use! I think this will also be a good reminder to NOT go shopping for a little while :)
Below are pics of the pieces I have chosen. I didn't include some maternity dresses and shirts because they don't really lend themselves to creativity. 


Here I am at week 28, I am now at week 29. This is NOT a maternity dress. See how short it is :)

8 dresses~2 skirts


1 pair of treggings~1 pair of cargo's~1 pair of shorts

6 tops


 
2 pair o' leggings, pink bangles, blue bangles, yellow belt, 4 shoes and my "staples"

These are my "staple" items that I wear practically everyday. They are all from Fossil.  

After posting this pic I realized I really only have 29 items...LOL! Ill rotate one in there some where :) Tomorrow I hope to post my first 3 mash-ups! Stay tuned!


Philippians 4:19
And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.
Photobucket


   

2 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks!!! I really dont spend that much, I buy on sale or thrifted!!!

      Delete