You can see the pieces I pulled for this project here. And you can see the first Mash-Up here.
If you would like to participate, you can find out all the info here and see what some other bloggers are doing. Its fun and makes you feel a little bit better about your wardrobe.
For this Mash-Up, my main piece is a shirt that was given to me by a friend. She didn't want it anymore :) The tag inside says Forever...not Forever 21, just Forever, So I'm not real sure where she got it.
The cardigan is my 30th piece, since I only had 29 pieces when I first posted. HAHA! Lets blame pregnancy brain. This week I used Husbands fancy-schmancy camera and tripod. And since I was letting y'all in our bedroom this week, I took the time to clean off my dresser. I also ironed for the Mash-Up!!! This particular project has made me put in a little extra effort which is always I good thing I guess.
| Old Navy Cardi~"Forever" Shirt~H&M Treggings~Payless Wedges |
![]() |
| Old Navy Cargos at 3 different lengths...lots o' choices. :) |
| H&M shorts~Target Belt |
None of my pants are maternity pants. I'm still able to get away with wearing the Baby Band and wearing long shirts, but not sure for how much longer.
So thats 6 outfits...24 to go! Right?!
Philippians 4:19
And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.


hey, i remember that shirt! That was DEFINITELY from Forever 21. Not sure what happened to the 21 though...weird. Maybe it was scratchy & i cut it out? I love that you're able to wear it 7 months prego! you're the cutest :)
ReplyDeleteHAHAH SWEET!!! SO Forever 21 it is!!! Thanks for the shirt...its a good one :)
Delete