Where I am Now has moved, searching new verylegendaryee...

Saturday, July 14, 2012

To Answer Your Questions

I forgot how much you sound like a broken record when you are pregnant. Not that you can help it but people are curious and ask you the same questions over and over and over, at work, at the store, at church and you answer with smile.

When are you due?
What are you having?
Do you have any names yet? 

When I was pregnant with Em I thought about wearing a T-Shirt that answered it all. Or walking around with a sandwich board. Either way I wouldn't have to talk :)
This time around I decided to do it.
My Read before Asking shirt :)


I searched around for the cheapest tank I could find. Forever 21 has tanks for $4.80. Then I bought the fabric Iron-On paper at Joann Fabrics and I bought the cheapest pack which has only 3 sheets. So I was SOOOooooo careful when creating this and practiced on regular paper, then I measured and drew lines so I knew exactly where to place the transfer paper. After being sooooo careful I was ready to iron and wouldn't you know I started ironing the stupid thing UPSIDE-DOWN! By the time I noticed, the damage was done to the tank and the paper...sigh. So I used one of my Hanes tanks and reprinted and will find some use for the ruined tank. 

Oh yeah, and while I was purchasing these items the cashier asked me..."Oh When are you Due?" and "Do you know what you having." I got a kick out of that. 

Good Times! 



4 comments :

  1. that is AWESOME! you should start selling custom ones!! i'd have worn one!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I will, Perhaps If I get enough requests :)

      Delete
  2. hahahaha, you did it! so funny! have you worn it in public yet? did it work?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not Yet...Im waiting for the right venue :)

      Delete