Where I am Now has moved, searching new verylegendaryee...

Sunday, August 12, 2012

30 with 30 Maternity Edition: Week 5

I’ll just start with this…last week was rough. I was always hot and slept terrible almost every night. I looked a hot mess most of the time and couldn’t bring myself to mash up any outfits. Then when I was feeling like mashing up some clothes…well it turns out a few pieces don’t fit.
10-TopsUpdate
6Topsupdate
3bottomsUpdate
These are just the pieces that I haven’t gotten to use as much as I wanted or had more ideas for or even tried yet. So I have one pic to show you, just one…
Yellow1
Top:OldNavy~Treggings:H&M~Shoes:Payless~Bangles:Old Navy~Watch:Fossil
I am debating on whether or not to replace the skirt and dress with maternity dresses. But like I mentioned earlier, there is not a whole lot of creativity with maternity dresses. You wear them or you don’t. :) I could always throw in this shirt.

Today to church I wore one of my maternity dresses that I got on consignment. It is blue and white and I was going to wear these…
Shoes
I got these shoes online someplace random but I've seen an identical pair at Charlotte Russe. 

After I put them on I felt myself putting in A LOT of effort to keep from toppling over and I didn’t want to die! Listen, the 30x30 challenge is fun, but I don’t think Lauren and Kate would want that kind of thing hanging over their heads. So I put on something a little more boring sensible.

Next week I think Ill have some things to work with. Hopefully…I’m getting larger as I type this.
Photobucket






0 comments :

Post a Comment