Where I am Now has moved, searching new verylegendaryee...

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

30 with 30 Maternity Edition: Mash Up 4

It is week 4 of the 30 with 30 challenge...and it is getting challenging as I get larger! This week I feature my H&M Treggings or Denim Leggings. I love them because they have an elastic waste band...Sexy!

Fossil Necklace~Charming Charlies Bangle~H&M Treggings~Payless Sandals~H&M Top

Old Navy Top~Old Navy Cardi

Macy's Dress~Target Belt~Payless Wedges

The Last outfit is my fave because it has pockets. I heart pockets!

If you want to see my entire 30 pieces click here.
12 down, 18 to go. Not sure I can make it. Its getting tight Y'all!
Photobucket


Philippians 4:19
And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.




2 comments :

  1. you are just the cutest little pregnant mamma. loving all of your style, girl!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete